During a game of Blackjack Switch (brought to us by Playtech) each player is dealt 2 hands. The 'Switch' part of the game means that players are allowed to switch the 2nd card dealt to each hand to better one or both hands.
Blackjack Switch differs to Blackjack in the following ways, firstly the players Blackjack always loses to the dealers Blackjack. Secondly if the player has a hand that totals 21 and the dealer with a hand that totals 22 both hands tie. If the player has Blackjack it beats the dealers 22.
- Dealer must Hit on soft 17.
- Blackjack beats a hand totaling 21.
- Dealers Blackjack beats players Blackjack.
- Dealers 22 ties with players hand of 21.
- Players Blackjack beats dealers 22.
- If a player switches to get Blackjack it counts as 21.
- Players may split any pair but may not re-split.
- Insurance may be taken out if the dealer is showing an Ace.
- Players may not double down on a Blackjack.
- If you split Aces and receive a 10 valued card, it's not considered Blackjack but 21.
Blackjack pays out 1:1
Insurance pays out 2:1