Match Play 21 Blackjack
Match Play 21 Blackjack is quite a different variation of Blackjack as you won't find any number 10 cards in the game.
Other cards that have the value of 10 such as the Queens, Kings and Jacks are still present in the game. As there are no 10 cards, the game is played with 6 48 card decks.
However the game does follow many of the same rules as Blackjack and the aim of the game is still to get Blackjack / 21 without going over.
- No 10's are present in the decks.
- Dealer must hit on soft 17.
- Blackjack beats any hand with the value of 21.
- Players can split any pair and re-split once.
- Players may only Double Down once.
- Players may not Double Down if they have Blackjack.
- Insurance can only be taken out if the dealers face up card is an Ace.
Match Play 21 pays out 40:1
A 7+ Card 21 pays out 3:1
A 6 Card 21 pays out 2:1
A 5 Card 21 pays out 3:2
Any 7-7-7 pays out 3:2
7-7-7 Spades pays out 3:1
7-7-7 Suited pays out 2:1
Any 6-7-8 pays out 3:2
6-7-8 Spades pays out 3:1
6-7-8 Suited pays out 2:1
Play At: or White Lotus Casino