Classic Blackjack is the game of Blackjack where the House has the lowest edge. In this game players may draw up to 9 extra cards, without going Bust, which would make a hand consisting of 11 cards.
The goal of Classic Blackjack is to get Blackjack / 21 without going Bust or to get the highest hand. Dealer always has to hit on soft 17.
- Dealer must Hit on soft 17.
- If Blackjack is not obtained then the highest hand will win.
- If the dealer goes bust then the player wins.
- Surrendering in not an option.
- Splitting a pair is allowed but re-splitting is not allowed.
- Doubling Down is allowed if the first 2 cards total 9, 10 or 11.
- Doubling Down is not allowed on Blackjack.
- If the dealer is showing an Ace then you may take out insurance.
Blackjack pays out 3:2
Insurance pays out 2:1
If the dealer goes bust it pays out 1:1