European Blackjack is brought to you by the fabulous Microgaming. 8 Decks of cards are used to play European Blackjack. During this version of Blackjack the dealer must stand on 17, if the dealer is dealt 16 then he is forced to draw another card. European Blackjack is played by the standard rules of Blackjack. The aim of European Blackjack is to beat the dealers hand by getting as close to 21 without going over.
Players are dealt 2 cards face up and the dealer is dealt 1 card face up. In European Blackjack there ia a "No Peak" rule which means that the dealer may not peak to see if he has Blackjack until his 2nd card is dealt to him. If the dealer does have Blackjack you will lose all your additional bets to him.
- You may split but may not re-split
- Players can draw cards when splitting aces.
- If you split aces and draw a 10 valued card it is not considered Blackjack but rather that players hand has the value of 21.
- Players are not allowed to split 4's, 5's or cards with the value of 10.
- Players may not double down after splitting.
- The dealer must stand on soft 17.
- Insurance costs half of what your original bet was.
- Only one hand can be played at a time.
Blackjack pays 3:2
Winning Hand pays 1:1
Insurance pays 2:1
Even Money pays 1:1
Play European Blackjack At: White Lotus Casino or Blackjack Ballroom
Another Version of European Blackjack is European Blackjack Redeal